Friday, March 1, 2013

Prague


Hello again,

Yes, I know, you’re thinking: “Nate, you’re killing us with these two posts in one day thing.” My response: I’m sorry that my life is so exciting. J

As I said, last weekend was a good one. It started with the Kohlfahrt, and then I made my way to Prague!

 




Prague is an absolutely beautiful city with such a rich history. It’s one of those things where I can’t tell you something that I loved most about Prague or one thing about the city that blew me out of the water. This city had a special energy to it; a warming invitation; a great mixture of local culture and tourist attractions. The architecture was diverse and quite incredible. The history of this city makes you wonder how they ever became the city they are today. The people, even though you don’t speak their language, make you feel at home.




The Astronomical Clock has many facets. This section will be updated later. 


We toured the castle, saw the famous Charles Bridge, climbed to the top of the hill looking over the city, toured the city, at authentic food, attended a classical music concert, and so much more. I have only been here a short time, but it was one of the most beautiful and incredible cities I have ever been to. If you want to get an idea of some of the things we heard about the city on our tour, please check out my article: The Brief History of Prague.

No comments:

Post a Comment